Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian
From 3rd to 9th of May our NGO took part in the Erasmus+ Training Course “Move On” in Coma-ruga, Spain!
With this training course, we gave the chance to 24 engaged artists and youth workers to improve the quality of working in the field of youth and theatre.
Our TC was designed to increase the employability of young theatre artists and young people, promoting better learning of skills applicable at work through creative and artistic tools. We used non-formal education methodology which facilitated the development and acquisition of new skills, competences and attitudes. The course combined a wide range of methods coming from physical theatre, team building, interactivity, and cooperation. It was based on experiential learning.
Outcomes of the TC:
– We have provided participants with theatrical tools and methods applicable in their local contexts.
– We have given participants the opportunity to exchange experiences and knowledge in the field of creative thinking and youth empowerment.
– We have contributed to the exchange of practices and methods during the TC by drafting a common guide and becoming project multipliers.
– We have facilitated cooperation between participants by inviting them to follow-up activities implemented by youth workers in each partner community.
– We have promoted the Erasmus + program and the opportunities that address the areas of opportunities for young people.