***Il candidato è già selezionato***
🇷🇺EVS Hub a Krasnodar🇷🇺
In collaborazione con l’organizzazione ospitante Falcogroup
Il Servizio volontario europeo (lungo termine, 6 mesi) in Russia attraverso #youmore!
Candidati entro 15 giugno attraverso il modulo di registrazione su www.youmore.org ed inviaci il tuo CV all’indirizzo mail firstname.lastname@example.org
SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY CENTER ”CONSCIOUSNESS” (FALCOGROUP) IS:
organization that works on youth initiatives development, realization of innovative projects and unites active citizens on a voluntary basis.
The main Falcogroup’s principles is Independent Nongovernment Nonpartisan Nonprofit.
We aspire will be a territory of Globalization, Internationalization, Democratization, Intellectualization. Falcogroup is help to bridge the gap between knowledge and social diplomacy.
The main objectives of project
Development and support of awareness among young people the importance of higher education in the humanities and connection formal+nonformal+distance education.
Promoting multi-sectoral research and implementation consulting in the field of sociology, social and ethnic psychology, cross-cultural communication, conflict resolution and social futurological analysis.
Assistance in realization of the potential for future employment and the formation of robust friendships with young people from Russia on the basis of scientific and cultural exchange.
1 bedroom apartment in the city of Krasnodar, or 3 bedroom apartment in the city of Krasnodar, together with other volunteers:
- 1-2 persons in a room in accordance with the gender differentations
- Washing machine, TV, phone, kitchen with kitchenware, pillows, blankets, bedding, microwave
- The volunteers live in the Krasnodar city. They can get to the work place by bus or tram. Travel time is 30-40 minutes.
Pocket money and money for food are according to Erasmus + conditions.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF CHILDREN’S LEADER:
- Enormous desire to work with children and have stress resistance
- Open-minded and receptive to global ideas
- Cheerful and positive character, a wish to participate in competitions, shows
- The ability to conduct gaming group training (team building)
- Preferably abilities: playing guitar, a passion for sports, dancing, etc. so you can teach your children 🙂